Job vacancies at Bill Skinner Studio
Are you looking for a new career in the jewellery industry?
Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to reinvigorate our online business. The central goal is to grow our online sales, develop our online business and help increase our brand’s awareness. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations, content creation and online sales.
As part of a small team, this role will be varied and the duties will include planning, creating, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. You will also have responsibility for creating engaging content and artwork for our e-com platforms and ensuring sales targets are met. In addition, you will also work with the directors to help develop the online business both in functionality and technology.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. You will be an outstanding communicator and self-starter who will be able to use your expertise to develop our online business and implement best practices. In doing so you will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
The digital marketing manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· The central goal is to grow our online sales and help increase our brand’s awareness
· Develop and implement strategies that promote our brand and its products
· Plan, create and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/PPC, email, social media and display ads
· Manage various and maintain social media presence and deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to our audience
· Create and upload visual content and copy to websites and other platforms, optimize images for our websites
· Provide accurate reports on the Return On Investment of their marketing campaigns to demonstrate the effectiveness of specific campaigns
The Ideal Candidate we're looking for:
· Previous experience in digital marketing (3-5 years minimum)
· Highly creative and adept at creating engaging visual imagery and video
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage with our customers
· Experience in SEO/SEM, email and social advertising campaigns
· Strong analytical skills accompanied by good experience and knowledge of digital marketing tools. (Google Analytics etc)
· Results driven with proven experience in budgeting and exceeding targets
· Experience in working in fast-paced, agile commercial environments
· A strong team player who is able to work across multiple teams
· Dedicated individual with a high work ethic, integrity and reliability with a “hands-on” attitude
· Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
· Understanding and experience using Canva and Mail Chimp
This role can be full or part-time depending on the candidate’s experience.
Salary dependent on experience
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th September 2022