As a fast-growing luxury fashion jewellery brand we are always on the look-out for the right people to join our team. If you thrive for diversity, and are passionate about working for a great brand, with a fantastic product we'd love to hear from you. All we ask for are glowing skills, bags of enthusiasm and someone who loves jewellery as much as we all do. If you think you have got what it takes.
Wholesale Executive – Bill Skinner Jewellery & Accessories
About the Brand
Bill Skinner is a costume jewellery and accessory brand based near Sevenoaks in Kent. Established in 2010 on the brand has delighted and captivated jewellery lovers from around the globe.
Our jewellery collections are stocked in a broad range of global outlets including esteemed cultural establishments like The British Museum, The National Gallery, V&A and The Getty Museum to trend-led fashion stores ASOS and independent boutiques and jewellery stores nationwide.
We are looking for an account manager to help run and grow our wholesale operation. Based out of the Kent office you will be primarily responsible for effectively overseeing the wholesale accounts, maximizing growth on a global scale, exceeding targets and identifying new business opportunities. You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth and direction of a fast-growing young brand.
The Wholesale Executive responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Secure and facilitate the growth of the Bill Skinner brand through both strategic planning and in-season sales
• Work closely with partners to ensure a high sell-through and brand knowledge
• Create and execute all contact, sales strategies and follow-up’s for wholesale within the given markets
• Customer relations maintenance: consolidation, reinforcement, development of the existing customer portfolio
• Work to accelerate the increase of new wholesale accounts in line with the company objectives and to maximize the full potential of existing accounts and research new business in assigned territory
• Work by embracing our brand values
• Oversee orders and ensure consistency of branding + commerciality throughout sales efforts
• Regular market visits to maintain brand awareness (must be available for travel within Europe)
• Contact for accounts. Work together with the marketing team to ensure close relationships with our partners as department and independent stores. Make sure that our partners are receiving brand material together with staff incentives and in-store events.
• Partner with Production and the Operations Department on commercial terms, discrepancies, reorders, returns and samples requests
• Carry out staff training in wholesale stores to ensure the brand is well represented and understood
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all aspects of growing and managing our wholesale business.
The Ideal Candidate What we're looking for:
• Previous experience in wholesale and a solid background/expertise within the fashion industry required • Experience in working with boutiques and / or department stores
• Strong analytical skills accompanied with good experience and knowledge (1-2 years minimum) within the wholesale department
• Results driven with proven experience in budgeting (sales forecasting) and exceeding targets
• Experience in working in fast-paced, agile commercial environments
• A strong team player who is able to work across multiple teams and time zones
• Dedicated individual with a high work ethic, integrity and reliability with a “hands on” attitude
• Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Good understanding of Merchandising, Finance, Logistics, and Retail Operations
This role can be full or part-time depending on the candidate’s experience.
Salary is depending on experience